Friday 31 August 2012

Qualities Men Should Have





I came across this viral video a few days back. Well, I’m not going to summarize what’s in this video. I might just end up with a long essay and who loves essays? No one! So, watch this video before you continue reading this.

Today, I have decided to come up with a so-so not my kind of post.  Guess what’s the title - “Qualities Men Should Have”(my preference).

Fit
I’m a sports person; so I would prefer a guy who is fit and plays sports as well. If a guy takes the time to keep fit, this is usually a sign of how he goes about with everything else, including his work and personal life. Being fit shows a person has self discipline and goes out of his way to achieve his goals. This kind of a guy is a goal-setter in my book. Having this trait definitely puts a guy ahead in his career.

Not selfish
I would want a selfless guy who puts me first before anything else, except family of course. Family comes first, we all know that. For example, let’s say he asks me out for dinner and I don’t happen to be free.  Well, I would expect him to understand the situation and not take me on a guilt roller-coaster ride. One very important fact, no penny pinching for stuffs which are absolute.

Hardworking
My dream guy doesn’t need to earn big to please me or buy for me expensive stuffs to keep me happy. All I need is a guy who works to earn a living and not someone who burns the midnight oil on computer games. No woman would put up with a man who is not doing anything with his life.

Patient
To be honest, I’m an impatient person.  Hold on a moment!!  Don’t get me wrong. I don’t go around going berserk.  Just want things to be done fast and proper. So, is it too much to ask for a guy who is patient enough to tolerate my rather not so lovable trait. A darling impatient girl and a patient guy; a perfect combination, don’t you agree? This trait is definitely a must have for my dream guy.

Grooming
Generally, women like men who take a pride in his appearance. Well, don’t leave me out of my BFF group’s preference. I am their number O-N-E supporter. I wholeheartedly agree with this. Well, I’m not talking about a man auditioning to be a supermodel or a celebrity. It isn’t about looks all the time, but maintaining a presentable appearance is a must for my guy. There’s no need to dress up in tuxedo for a date, but do wear something that suits the occasion. Styling yourself to make you feel your best leads to a more confident you and that’s another trait that women look for in men.

What are the "Qualities Men Should Have"?? Girls, your thoughts??

XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis