Wednesday 16 May 2012

Review : Eucerin Dermo Purifying Toner


I’ve been using this Eucerin Dermo Purifying Toner for almost two years and I’m extremly happy with the results. This product contains lactic acid which helps to clean pores and to keep blemishes from forming. It leaves a sticky feeling after application but it certainly absorbs very fast. In terms of texture, it is watery like any other toner but greenish in colour. 

My skin got clearer and I didn’t get any irritations either. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. It helps to remove every last trace of make up with out stinging or drying out my face. This product works effectively for those suffering with acne problem 

So what are you waiting for? Try it out now! 

XOXO

6 comments:

  1. Hi dear! Your blog is new, right? I wish you so much quality time with your blog! And I see you give nce tips!!! Keep it up!


    Kisses,
    Cri.(http://ilpiccolomondodicri.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah :)thanks! keep following me up. more tips to come :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to try this toner next. Great blog, just started following x Hope you can stop by my blog xxx

    www.elefont-at.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anika thanks! love your blog too! <3
    if you have acne prone skin, this toner will definately work well on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will try this out and let you know how it goes! Your blog is amazing, you have so many followers already- how did you do it haha?!

    I left the address to mine if you want to check it out :)

    www.ashleythefashionista.blogspot.com

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ashley Thanks! always share your link on twitter n facebook. Comment on other blogs. Join forums :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis