5 cheap yet effective methods to treat acne scarring :
1) Baking soda – Mix a small amount of baking soda with water to form a paste. Massage the baking soda onto your skin and leave it on for two minutes before rinsing it off.
2) Egg whites – Whip 2 egg whites until it becomes fluffy. Spread the egg whites onto your skin using your fingers. Let it dry and leave it on for about 3 minutes and wash afterwards. Repeat 2-3 times a week.
3) Lemon juice – Squeeze a lemon in a bowl, take a cotton ball and dab it with the juice. Apply it to your face, focus more on affected areas. Repeat 2-3 times a week. If you have sensitive skin, you might experience a stinging effect. It may happen the first couple of times. If the stinging effect prolongs accompanied with redness, stop using it immediately as your skin is too sensitive for this method.
4) Honey – Honey can be massaged onto your skin or can be eaten just like that. It can be applied as a facial mask, add a few drops of fresh lemon juice.
5) Oatmeal – Mix oatmeal with yogurt and a few drops of lemon juice. Apply the mixture on your scars and leave it on for about 10-15 minutes. Finally, rinse off with cold water.