Removing stains from the nails can be a little tricky but with the right method, this problem is totally fixable! If your nail polish left your nails stained and discolored, give this trick a try!
What you'll need :
1) Squeeze the juice out from the lemon into a bowl. Keep the squeezed lemon for later use. Add some water and mix it well.
2) Soak your nails in the bowl for about 5-10 minutes.
3) Pat your hands dry with a towel.
4) Rub the lemon wedge on your nails for about a minute or two.
5) Wash your nails and pat dry
Extra tips :
1) Always use base coat before applying nail polish to avoid staining your nails.
2) Go polish-free for a few days.
3) Use acetone nail polish remover, preferably the salon grade ones as it is designed to remove stubborn polish.
4) Remove your nail polish frequently. The longer you leave them on, the more likely it is to leave stains.
For an alternative to this, click here