It’s always frustrating to find one of your favourite lipstick broken! Not to worry! This problem is fixable!
Things you'll need :
Broken lipstick, lighter, toothpick
1) Use a lighter to melt the top part of the lipstick that is attached to the tube
2) Place the broken end on top of the melted base
3) Use a lighter to melt the outer part for extra hold
4) Use a toothpick to move the sides of the lipstick together and seal it as a piece.
5) Place the lipstick in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes
Voila! Your lipstick should be back in action!