Dark elbows and knees can be a huge problem when it comes to wearing short dresses, short sleeves top, skirts or pants! This problem is mainly caused by lack of moisture and accumulation of dead cells.
Below are some DIY that will help to lighten your elbows and knees :
- Mix sugar and lemon juice. Scrub your elbows and knees with the mixture. Rinse off after 10 minutes
- Mix a little milk to make the baking soda damp. Apply the paste to your elbows or knees and scrub it. Let it dry for about 10 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water
- Mix lime juice and coconut oil. Apply the mixture to your elbows or knees and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
- Rub a slice of lemon on your elbows and knees. Leave the juice for 10-15 minutes. Finally, rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Massage your elbows and knees with mustard oil after shower
Practice this regularly for a month and you will notice the difference!
Extra tips :
- Always keep your elbows and knees moisturized
- Stop leaning on your elbows and knees