Saturday 16 March 2013

My Mary Kay Craze

OMGGGG! More and more products! And guess what! This time it’s from Mary Kay! OMGGGG MARY KAY!! I’ve been dying to try their products!!! I finally have them in my hands!!! As soon as I got the package, I couldn’t wait to share the good news and it made me super duper excited haha!

Before I start rambling, let’s have a short introduction on Mary Kay :

Irresistible products, positive community impact, rewarding opportunity. For 50 years, Mary Kay has offered it all. With 2.5 million Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultants and $3 billion in global annual wholesale sales, Mary Kay is a top beauty brand and direct seller in more than 35 markets around the world. To learn more or locate Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant in your area, please visit www.marykay.com.my.

This is what I got :

#1 Mary Kay TimeWise Trial Miracle Set 


This trial-sized set includes the following :

TimeWise® 3-In-1 Cleanser (57g)


TimeWise® Age-Fighting Moisturizer (22 ml)


TimeWise® Day Solution Sunscreen SPF 35 (14 ml)


TimeWise® Night Solution (14 ml)


#2 Special-Edition Mary Kay® Dance to Life™ Eau de Parfum (50 ml)

This special-edition fragrance celebrates the 50th Anniversary of Mary Kay and is designed for the woman who dances with every beat of her heart. Notes include wet apples, rose de mai, jasmine, magnolia etc (review here)


#3 Mary Kay® Lash Love Waterproof Mascara (8 g)

Show your lashes some love with this formula that lasts for 10 hours or more. Holds up through sweat, rain, tears, humidity and water. Lashes appear fuller, lifted and multiplied. Available in shade, I black


#4 Mary Kay® Sheer DimensionsPowder (7 g)

Sheer Dimensions Powder is an exquisite finishing touch that makes your skin look smoother as it diminishes the appearance of fine lines with stunning, all-over luminosity



#5 Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss (4.5 ml)


I’m super excited to try all of them especially the Sheer Dimensions Powder!! Thanks a lot to Mary Kay Malaysia for sending me these products!

Reviews will be up soon, stay tuned!
 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis