Monday 18 March 2013

Paramore’s Hayley Williams Teams Up With MAC

After the hot collaboration with Rihanna, MAC unveiled another collection inspired by the lead vocalist of Paramore, Hayley Williams! Hayley teams up with MAC to launch a four piece collection in her signature shade, vibrant orange! 

"Orange was it for me from picking up the eyeshadow when I was 17. It's not a natural colour, but when I wear it, people say, 'It looks normal on you!' I feel like it was born with it. It matches my soul," she told People.


This collection features an orange matte lipstick, nail polish, a face powder and a coral eye shadow! I’m already eyeing on the lipstick and the nail polish! :D


This line launches on April 9 and will be available online.

Are you excited to own this collection?

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Oh I Love the look of this collection! It's summer defo!

    Xx Donah #gig

    Sweetjellybean.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis