Thursday 17 January 2013

Review : NuTeen Acne & Pimples Away Cleanser


NuTeen says : 

“Specially formulated with Salicylic Acid to fight acne…provides anti bacterial properties to help soothe pimples… Gently and effectively cleanses and removes excess oil & dirt without drying, leaving skin clean and healthy.”

  
My verdict : 

I have been using this cleanser for about a month now and I absolutely love it! It smells wonderful, something similar to Ginvera’s Green Tea series. There wasn’t much foam while washing but the cooling sensation was relaxing! The redness of my blemishes reduced after a number of washes. I only needed a small amount each wash which makes this product long lasting. Most cleansers ( for acne) tend to dry out the skin but this cleanser does the opposite! My skin was surprisingly moisturized! For the price I pay, I will definitely keep repurchasing. It only costs RM 12.90 plus it works well. Overall, NuTeen Acne & Pimples Away Cleanser did help me to battle with acne but not completely. It helped somehow but the results were moderate. However, this cleanser is a good choice if you don’t wish to spend extra money on some higher end cleanser.

Will I repurchase this? Yes.

Rating : 3.5/5

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis