Saturday 1 December 2012

Review : Silkygirl Big Eye Collagen Waterproof Mascara

Silkygirl says :

“SILKYGIRL’s new Big Eye Collagen Waterproof Mascara will lengthen lashes up to 80% longer with an added 20% curl (based on lab test data after multiple applications), resulting in bigger-looking eyes. With a special wand and key ingredients to ensure that each individual lash is coated to plump up lashes, get ready to give your eyes that ‘wow’ effect! The SILKYGIRL Big Eye Collagen Waterproof Mascara is waterproof and smudge-proof, and is film mascara which can be easily removed with warm water.”



My verdict :

I totally love the packaging! It looks so much better than the usual ones from Silkygirl. This mascara has a thin wand which makes it easier to apply mascara on my lashes. The term “Big Eye” definitely has its place in this product. After applying the mascara, my eyes look bigger and my lashes are visibly thicker and longer. I love how this mascara makes my lashes feel lighter and does not cause any discomfort. This mascara is waterproof and can be easily removed with a makeup remover. The price is amazingly affordable! It only costs RM 22.90, available at all Silkgirl counters. However, I experienced minor clumping issues but it wasn’t that serious.
  
Before : 


After :


Will I repurchase it? Yes! This mascara is really worth owning!

Rating : 4/5

Note : I am not affiliated with the company in any manner. All opinions stated are my own honest opinions

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis