Monday 17 December 2012

Review : L’Oreal Paris Renewal Lash Serum

Firstly, I would like to thank OnlyBeauty for sponsoring the product in this review.



I’ve always had longer and thicker lashes but the only problem I regularly face is falling lashes. I wear mascara almost every day, due to that it falls out easily. This serum is said to reduce lash loss during makeup removal, so let’s see how it goes.



L’Oreal Paris says :

"L’Oreal Paris Renewal Lash Serum is enriched with Arginine and Madecassoside, the revolutionary break-through ingredients. It helps to reduce lash loss during makeup-removal and nourishes lash development. See longer, thicker, fuller lashes in four weeks."

My verdict :

Thanks to this product, my lashes are now stronger! I witness fewer lashes falling out when removing makeup. However, I did not notice much changes in the length and thickness of my lashes. This serum has a milky shade which dries within a minute after applying. I don’t usually apply this stuff under my mascara as it makes my eyelashes stick together and leaves a white residue. It does seem to make my mascara clump. This product has a slight smell which isn’t too bad and I did not experience any irritation. This serum is thick, so you only need a coat for your lashes. I personally love the brush which I find very easy to use. After 3 weeks of consistent use, my lashes feel moisturized and less brittle. This product can be found at any L’Oreal Paris counters nationwide for only RM 49.90!


Will I repurchase this? Yes!

Rating : 3/5

Note : I am not affiliated with the company in any manner. All opinions stated are my own honest opinions

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis