Monday 23 July 2012

Review : Bio Oil

Got my hands on Bio Oil months back and I must say I am quite impressed with this product. This product has proven to improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone. It is also effective for numerous skin concerns like ageing skin and dehydrated skin. However, I purchased this product mainly for scars.

Pros :

Bio Oil absorbs quickly, leaving your skin moisturized and soft. It is effective in minimizing the appearance of both old and new scars. It has a flowery scent which is just fine for me. However this scent disappears after a couple of minutes. When applying it, only a few drops are needed which makes this product long lasting, making this product more economical regardless of its price. After using for months, my pores are now less visible. It also reduces the pimples on my face. Bio Oil does magic on my face. I absolutely love this product!

Cons :

The skin stays oily/greasy for a while after applying. It is a little expensive for me but worth buying.

Ways to apply Bio Oil :




Retail price :

RM 32.95 (60 ml)
RM 54.95 (125 ml)
RM 74.95 (200 ml)

Note : Results may vary among users.

Will I repurchase it? Yes!

Rating : 4/5

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis