Monday 8 October 2012

Review : Derma Health’s SkinLabs Concentrated Vitamin E Cream

A few months back, I picked up Derma Health’s SkinLabs Concentrated Vitamin E Cream from the drugstore. I was attracted by its high i.u of Vitamin E which is ideal for the treatment of scars, stretch marks, dehydrated skin, blemishes, sunburn and ageing skin. I purchased this product particularly to lighten the acne marks on my face. After using it consistently for about four months, I did notice improvement in my skin. My scars are much more faded and closer to my skin colour.


This cream has a talcum powder scent which is a bit strong for me, but goes off after some time. I was amazed to see how it absorbs into my skin quickly. It didn’t leave any sticky sensation that I usually get from other creams. I normally apply this cream before my makeup and I love how it moisturizes my skin.


Pros :
  • Suitable for body and face
  • Non-greasy
  • Preservative free
  • Suitable for sensitive skin
  • Absorbs easily
  • Contain high dosage of Vitamin E ( 10 000 i.u)
  • Affordable
  
Cons:
  • Smells a bit strong

Retail price :

RM 24.90 (100 ml)
RM 39.90 (200 ml)

Will I repurchase it? Yes!

Rating : 4/5

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis